Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Hubby is the Bestest!!!!

So while I'm at the grocery store Donnie calls me and tells me to come outside, he has something to show me.
He had gone by the office and apparently they have been doing some cleaning house.
When he saw this table he knew he had to get if for me!
Look at this thing!!
It is big and heavy! The best part, they have others parts
that go with this, that will come off the sides, that he will get when they take them out! So
when I sit to scrap I will have a U-shaped table to work at.
But for now, until we get it downstairs, I told him that I wanted to set it up so that I could scrap today while we watch the play-off games. This is great!!!
As you can also see here, Elizabeth loves it too!! She is scrapping to today with me.

The only bad thing, I'm going to have to set it up downstairs. I wanna keep it up here so I can use it now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is super Lureen, couldn't you find a place upstaries to keep it, you 'll never be able to use downstaries,,,,Lynda
is Elizabeth using her scrapbook items