Saturday, January 20, 2007

More scrapping going on here!!

Well I guess you could say I've been on a roll! I've got the bug back!
Here are 4 more pages I've finished (up to yesterday).


This one is for the DW 2007 challenge. ( many photos across
a 2pg spread). I also used a BH sketch to help with all the pictures. This is a 2pgr.
This one was done for an Elsie challenge. (Focus on
one photo)
This one was done for the DW 2007 challenge. (tone-on-tone title)
Elizabeth even helped me decide how to paint/color the title.
This one was also for DW 2007. (create own photo corners)
For this I actually cut the left corner design out of a 12x12 PP.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that title!! Those look really great. You have some awesome paper.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Wow Lureen love the papers and how you used them for the layouts, your getting super good at this, Lynda

Robin said...

These are some really good layouts that you have added Lu!! Love them. ~Robin