OK, so I'm trying to post more often to my blog, but there isn't really much happenin here to tell/talk about.
We've been doing alot of raining, so not going out much.
So I thought I just post and share some of the pictures I've taken with my new camera.
I'm still trying to learn how to use it to get the fancy shots. But I like playing and taking pictures so I don't mind.
Here are some pictures I've taken since I got it.
This may look gross to some. (it is to me!!) But again I was playing around taking pictures and Donnie was making himself some Sushi and called me in to show me. I was talking to Jenny (my sister) about it and thought I'd take a picture. Again, the angle ended up being a good one and you could almost taste this thing!!
This is Douglas. He wanted a snowboard for Christmas but didn't get one. So he took his Christmas money and Donnie & I and his dad gave him money and for his birthday he got his snowboard, plus bindings & boots. He brought it over to show us and had to put it all on and pose so we could see how it worked!! Can you just see him flying down the hill?So there ya go. Just some random shots I've taken playing with my camera! Oh ya heres another I took, just for fun!
1 comment:
Lureen haven't been on your blog lately, you really have but some photos on, I really like seeing the christmas ones at your Mom's cause we missed that, What did Jacquie get Donnie that he really wanted you didn't say
Lynda
Post a Comment