Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I SCRAPPED!!!

I haven't been motivated or even wanted to do any scrapping since before Christmas.
I packed all my stuff up and put it all downstairs. Since I don't scrap down there, especially in
the winter, I just lost the motivation to scrap all together.

Well, I found a couple of motivations to get me scrappin! YAH!
I bought the Design with 2007 calendar (DW2007). It's a full year of inspiration, and its great!
I also just joined a forum ( http://www.scrapbook-oasis.com/ ) that is doing a 52 week of Elsie challenges. I joined during the first week so I'll be able to do the whole 52 weeks! She's got some great challenges. I'd love her book! (it's on my birthday wishlist already! lol)
So here are the two layouts I just did.
This is the one I did for the Elsie challenge - Work Those Words.
She mentions cutting up strips of words, journalling on strips, whatever. I decided to use Rub-ons for this layout.
This is the layout for DW2007. For Jan. 1st, it says to crop photos and then use them as a collage. (I also did it for week 3 of the Elsie challenges - Customize a Ribbon Border. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great layouts! Nice to see you scrappin again. When was that pic taken at Birch Bay? Marshall looks so young!!!


Carrie