Yesterday, Elizabeth took out her princess clothes and decided she had to wear part of it (the top)!
She wore it all day! (She's even wearing it again today!)
She has been on this playing her t-ball in the yard this last week kick and even being in her Princess top didn't stop it!
I had to take a picture of her playing ball as the Princess!!


Look closer at her feet, she even has her Cinderella glass slippers on!! (yes she was running the bases with them on!)
6 comments:
ahhh my grandaughter is so cute,,,love her princess outfit, think it would be hard to run in the shoes
Lynda
she has such attitude and spunk! gotta love it. hummm.... reminds me of someone???
okay... I'm passing the potato to Melissa!!!
And Lu! Adorable pics!!!
~J
NOPE, I got it again. Isn't the object of this game to try and be the one who wins the prize?? So I am putting the potato back at mine!!
http://life-at-anb-ranch.blogspot.com/
Soory I gotta take it back. :) It's here. http://life-at-anb-ranch.blogspot.com/
P.S. You have to post the link. :)
Very cute pictures! Love the tomboy/princess combo in girls - I have one of those myself! :-)
Jenn K
Post a Comment