Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Scrapbook pages done!!

Ok here are some more pages I've done this week.

This one I did for a contest on the online site of ScrapFriends, I had to make a LO with altered items:



This one is for our week 4 of the Summer Scrap-off at Scrappin Fun. We can make up to 3 LO's doing whatever we want. But there is a list of items that if we use them, each item has a point value. At the end each LO will get the points added up and the points go to our team points. Team 2 has some catching up to do, so I did my 3 right away.
The first one:


The second one:


The third one:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lu your getting so good at this, Im going to be so behind, going have to be my teacher
there all great,
Lynda (MIL)