Thursday, February 03, 2011

First Week

Well today is the last day of my first week of training! After three days of hard workouts, first one was upper body, second day was lower body (legs), third day, today, was abs with some work to the legs, I have to say I am extremely sore and in some pain!! My whole body hurts and I have a really hard time doing alot with my legs!
I now have four days until my next training to get rested up.  But I still need to keep working.  So we will walk, ride the bike, and go to the school as we can. 
I will admit though that it is going to be a long starting process!  I knew I was out of shape, but didn't realize how bad I really was!!  It's really sad if I think about it!
This kind of working out is also and adjustment for my body.  Tonight after we got home when we sat down for dinner I couldn't eat it all.  I ate my salad, but couldn't finish the small portion of lasagna I had. I felt like I was going to be sick.  I guess in a way thats a good thing, then I won't eat as much, but I don't like the feeling it's giving me. To me its kinda weird. Another adjustment I'll have to make!
It's supposed to get easier as I go, we shall see I say!  Hopefully it doesn't take to long for the workouts to not hurt as bad.
So, I have done the ice pack, now I need to take some ibruprofen and then lay on my heating pad. 
Tomorrow morning will come early for our 5:00am walk with the dogs!
After a busy friday I hope to enjoy a somewhat quiet, somewhat relaxing birthday weekend!

No comments: