So I'm back! Hello! It's been awhile, a long while. I kinda lost touch with my blog, but now that I am on the road to a healthier, better me I decided to start it back up again, to keep track of how I'm doing and to just have it to use as a journal as needed. So here is the start of anew, me on my path to being healthier!
Today I started a workout program with a trainer. I will be doing my workouts three days a week, about one hour each day for a 10 week period. The three workouts she has me doing are each different. One is for my upper body, one for my lower, etc.
I'm excited about taking this venture and making the necessary changes to get back the healthier me! I am a little sore today now. Hopefully I won't be worse in the morning, it will make work hard to do!
I have not decided if I will upload pictures of myself from the beginning and through the changes. I will however post my measurements and weekly weigh-ins.
These are my starting numbers:
Weight 214.8
Bust 41
Abs 36
Upper 36.5
Middle 42
Lower 43
Waist 36
Hips 47.5
Thigh 27.5
Calf 16.5
Arm 13.5
My weigh-ins are once a week and I will do a measurement recheck at the end of 10 weeks.
So this is where I am at now. At the end it will be a better me!
No comments:
Post a Comment