Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bad Week

So after a good week of workouts, however painful it was, I had my weigh-in on Tues. and gained a pound! Now I'm not really mad, bummed or anything like that.  Maybe a little disappointed, but after the workouts I did last week I figured I would have lost something.  Even with it being my birthday weekend and superbowl, I don't think I 'treated myself' so much to keep from loosing the weight and actually gaining!   So now I have to try harder! Work out harder and really watch my eating! UGH, this is the part I hate!  I don't want to have to change anything, just do it by cutting back. Not going to happen I guess! So now to plan out meals so that I am eating better without taking away from everyone elses meals!
So to add to the fact that I gained a pound, my work outs have been cut back some.  Alot of the exercises I have to do modified right now.  This is because on Tues. morning on our icy porch I slipped and went down on my bum! All the way down to the last step hitting them all!  Not good on the taibone, hips or back! Two of which I already have problems with! UGH!!  How irritating!  I am not only limited on my exercises but also sitting and laying down are problems!  I use my ice pack and take advil regularly!
So I've managed to get two work outs in this week, modified.  I'm trying to be careful with what I'm eating. However I just don't have a good feeling that my next weigh-in will be good!  Which means I will have to write down everything I eat and really count everything!
I don't like having to do that but I guess it will help me be accountable for everything!

No comments: