All of your layouts are great, and I love the pics of cheering class.
I would leave more comments.... but the song file you have on here is making every time I go back to your blog take about 10 minutes to load, and completely crashing my browser 2 out of 5 times. :-( Just doesn't like me I'm afraid. Anyway, nice to catch up with your news - thanks for updating!
3 comments:
That is an AMAZING prize package!! Wow!!!
All of your layouts are great, and I love the pics of cheering class.
I would leave more comments.... but the song file you have on here is making every time I go back to your blog take about 10 minutes to load, and completely crashing my browser 2 out of 5 times. :-( Just doesn't like me I'm afraid. Anyway, nice to catch up with your news - thanks for updating!
Great prize!! Lil Bit is not so little anymore. LOL. She has really grown since last time I seen pics of her. Great LO's you have on here Lu. ~R
THat prize totally rocked!
Post a Comment