Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cheer Camp

So we signed Elizabeth up for Cheerleader Camp. She's always telling us she wants to cheer and she's always cheering with Jacquie, so when they planned this week we decided to let her do it.

The girls went everyday for a week with the Wrestling and Basketball cheerleaders teaching them. They learned , I think, 4 cheers and they will perform at one (or both) of two basketball games.

Here are a couple pictures of
Elizabeth during her practices. She did pretty good learning
the cheers!



Here are a couple I took of Jacquie
with the group of girls she and her partner had to teach. The top
one is great! I caught them right in the middle of the star form jump.
Great action shot!

This is ALL the little girls that signed
up for the Cheer Camp. There was quite a turn out and it was fun
watching them all!


It was a fun week and Elizabeth will perform on Friday night at the
boys basketball game.





No comments: