Heres a layout I did yesterday, finally. I've been tyring all week to get this one done. I used my DW 2007 calendar for it. Day Feb 24/25 - Create a layout composed entirely of photos. I wasn't really sure about the idea, but I really like how it turned out!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lureen I Love how you did this one, turned out so cool looking, what a different way for a layout Lynda
Your talent is awesome, sis, I may have to hire you to help put our photos together in the future as a gift. Kinda like what Jenny and I did for Mom many years ago.
2 comments:
Lureen I Love how you did this one, turned out so cool looking, what a different way for a layout
Lynda
Your talent is awesome, sis, I may have to hire you to help put our photos together in the future as a gift. Kinda like what Jenny and I did for Mom many years ago.
Post a Comment