Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Preschool Slow start day

Today was Elizabeth's slow start day at preschool. Thats basically where the kids get to meet the teachers (if they haven't already), get to make their snacktime placemat, and get a picture taken that will be used for their cubbie. They also get a walk around the class room to see whats there. The parent gets to sit in teeny tiny chairs about 6 inches from the floor lol and fill out paperwork or whatever the teachers need from us.
Well Elizabeth was busy with the teachers doing her thing and because I was babysitting we had to take the baby with us so Donnie kept him playing with the toys while I did all the paperwork.
So I was only able to get this one picture of her from today.


But at least I got this one. When it was time to leave she faught with us, again! She wasn't ready and wanted to stay! So daddy had to carry her out!
Now we are counting down to Monday! She will be going 4 days a week, MTWTH, doing the afternoon classes. She was mad when I told her she was going 4 days. She said "NO! I don't want to!! I WANT TO GO 5 DAYS!!" We couldn't help but laugh then explain they don't have a class on fridays!
She's so excited about going again this year!

1 comment:

holly said...

Weeelll...at least she is excited about going LOL. You could have the opposite problem :)