Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dance Class!

Well Elizabeth had her first dance class last night.Of course I missed it but Grandma was able to take her. She said they were so sute! Elizabeth just loved it! Walked in there likeshe'd been there numerous times before! Walked right up to one little girl and said "My name is Elizabeth, what's yours?"!!! She's very forward that way! It was just tooo funny!
Here she is, in the bright pink shirt with the light pinkish leggings. I'm not
exactly sure what she's doing though!
She's so excited about it all!
She brought home a box of candy bars to sell (help pay for the cost of their outfits).
I think there was 52 in it and when we got home there is 12 left! She (with Grandmas help)
went to town making calls to sell them! She has til the 26th to sell the rest and try to sell another 52, if possible!
Anyone local here want to buy one, give me a call!!!! (or if you aren't local but want to help too email me or call!)
Now she's off at school with all her excitement there!
I just love this age!

2 comments:

holly said...

How cute - I'm glad she's so excited about dancing. It'll be so fun for her.

Jenn said...

I'm glad she enjoyed her class! It's also nice that they offset the cost of the costumes with candy bar sales! Ours are cash, and normally, I don't like fundraisers, but a box of candy bars is the one thing that's usually easy to sell in teacher faculty rooms! :-)

Anyway, sounds like she's going to be a great lil dancer!