Saturday, September 09, 2006

I did it!!

Well this morning I got up and decided that I wanted to do something around this house - the decorating fix it up bug is still biting!
So I decided to surprise Donnie and paint the master bathroom.
It didn't take that long to do, just the waiting in between for it to dry, and afterwards. I was putting the covers on just before he got home.

Well I did it! I surprised him!

He thought something was different, it looked brighter, then he turned on the light and was WOW'd!!
He said "When'd you do this?" DUH! hahaha
He loved it!


Now to get rid of that 70's yellow bathtub/shower & toilet!

1 comment:

holly said...

That was sweet of you. I tried to do this one (with a small bathroom as well) but it ended up being a disaster and took me a couple of weeks to finish...so much for the surprise LOL!