Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Scrapbook pages!

Here are a couple more of my newly done pages.
This one I did for the Survivor game we play on my Scrappin-Fun group.
We had the opportunity to gain Immunity for this round, and move on to the next.
We had to do a LO using one of these words: Survive, Survivor, Survival.


This LO I did for the Summer Scrap-off we are doing at Scrappin Fun.
I had to use a sketch and it had to have 3 different font styles and metal on it somewhere. At the due date, all that got turned in will be voted on by strangers at Scrapjazz site:



These pages were done by Jacquie!!! Yes, they were!
She took pictures of her friend and their friends at school and when they were out
for her birthday (friends'). She decided for her birthday she would make her these pages with all the pictures of her friends & family.

This first one is just her friend. The title is the nickname Jacquie calls her:


This one is just Jacquie and her:


Here is a 2pager Jacquie did. This is pics of all the friends and family of her friend:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love these. Jacq did an awesome job! I love the other ones Lu did! Keep 'em coming -