Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Snow" much Fun!!

Well you are covered in snow and you can't go anywhere what do you do??
You PLAY in the Snow!!!
With the snow and the extremely cold air, comes ice. Under the snow on the roads is frozen solid ice. Perfect for sledding on hills and slidding on feet! Here I am at one of my many slides! This was alot of fun and I tried teaching Elizabeth how to do it too.
Here we are together. I'm trying to push-slide her down the road. She was having so much fun. (even when she fell, she jumped up saying, "I'm OK!" )
Whats snow without a snowball fight??Apparently someone has gotten it into her head that you have to have a snowball fight when it has snowed!!! Here she is getting Daddy in the back while chasing him around the car.
She chased me in circles around the yard. I finally got some snow to defend myself. 'The stand-off' Luckily she missed me this time, but I got her!
I love this shot! You can see the huge 'snowball' just leaving Elizabeth's hand on its way to me. While at the same time I'm trying to get enough snow to make my snowball to throw at her.

Afterwards we were cold and it was time to go inside and get some yummy Hot Chocolate!
What a fun snow day!!

No comments: