Once we woke up, it was another gorgeous HOT day!! We wanted to be outside, but didn't want to pay for anything to do! So we decided it was a perfect time to start doing the work on our yard. Elizabeth has been trying to get a flower bed out in the front, so we got some flowers and after we cleaned the area out, we planted a bunch of plants and then sprinkled some seeds for a little extra.
It made for an extremely HOTTER day, but we got it done and when she got home and saw it, her reaction was Priceless!!! She was sooo HAPPY! I wish I had had my camera!!
So now every night before bed she has to go out and water her flowers so they won't die. (Now ya'll have to know, I DO NOT have a green thumb when it comes to flowers!) So cross your fingers or do whatever you do, to help us keep these things alive!
Here's a picture of it after we got it set up:

Here's Elizabeth watering it:

She just thinks this is so wonderful to have her flower garden now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment