Friday, May 26, 2006

Whats new, & a page to share

Well, not much happening around here. The rain is back and apparently will be for a few more days! Waiting for it to go away again so we can get some yard work done and get inside and put wallpaper up and paint! Just get some stuff done around the house since we are can't do to much as Donnie is on-call for the next 2 weeks! YAY!


Anyway, I wanted to share with everyone this latest scrapbook page! No, I didn't do it! It was done today by Douglas and his girlfriend Kayla! These are the prom pictures and I printed them in 4x6 size for them to use together. I think they did a really good job!! Now Kayla wants to do more pages with all the pictures of her & Douglas. I told her just come on over and she could!


Not much else going on. I've got a couple new LO done but I can't share just yet because they were done for a challenge and they have to be voted on, don't want anyone getting a preview!! I'll upload as soon as I can!
Not much planned for the holiday! Just house & yard work I guess you could say a bit of Spring cleaning!
Thats about it!

No comments: