I did them using a kit I got from www.scrapbookobsessions.com.
It's the May kit. I also used other items that I had already on
hand.
This one is Jacquie with her kitten right after we got it. We had to walk back to Laura's with them and he fit perfectly into her front
pocket. Doesn't he look so cute peeking out?! I titled it my Kitters because
she is always calling him 'kitters', even though his name is Tiger!
This is all four kids on Easter sunday. After all the basket fun I wanted to get a picture of all them together.
This is photo's Donnie and I took of each other when we where in Leavenworth, WA for our anniversary. The first dinner we always
eat at Andreas Keller's and always ask to sit in one of the 'barrel' booths!
We love this place! The atmosphere, food and beer is wonderful here!!!
Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
I have to say Lu that I love the layouts the kits are the best but my favorite is of you and Donnnie
Lu -- Love the layouts and
Woo HOO you figured out the links thingy!
Post a Comment