Saturday, April 29, 2006

This Week

Well this week was pretty quiet. The weather wasn't to bad. We had overcast in the mornings and some days took longer for it to lift, ending with a foggy morning Friday. The fog lifted early friday so we had another great day that got quite warm!
Friday Elizabeth had Itty-Bitty T-Ball practice and pictures.

This is a picture I took of her team - The Yellow Team!
Aren't they soooo cute!! And if you look to the left of the coach(his right) you will see my lovely little girl, or should I say my SOUR PUSS little girl!!
When we were practicing all she wanted to do was bat! She didn't even want to let the other kids have a turn, they could all go catch her hits! Then it was time for pictures and she didn't want to do that! UGH! So, I can't wait to get the pictures back! Her individual is awful - she wouldn't smile, barely looked at the camera guy, and had a sour puss face ALL THE WAY!! (worse then whats in the group photo above! But I said keep it! It'll remind us and HER what she was like.
So today is their first "game". This should be reeeaaallllll interesting!! The parents usually help so I'm hoping I can get Jacquie to take pictures for me and DH since he has to work and will miss all the games! I'll share the game later or tomorrow. Wish us luck!! hahaha!

No comments: